Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!



Oh Gosh I have been tagged by the special soul of my blog friend BETTY from www.cut-and-dry.blogspot.com. This is a big honour because I know that my kids tag themselves and their friends on Facebook so it must be something real cool…
Well well. I am supposed to say where am I going to be in ten years time.

I guess I know because I had a vision, not long time ago...


I will in between the mountains and the ocean. Feeling the breeze of the sunset. In a place where I can feel the unity with nature. Cape Town and the area are good candidates. I would probably spend part of the year in Europe and South of France comes to my mind with its lavender fields. But it could be my Tuscany as well…why not? I would go and say hallo to Betty in Greece as well…Ah Greek food… But what I know for sure is that I am becoming a SOCIETY CHANGER which is a new profession with no income. I basically will be very active to change society, regardless of people thinking and behaviours. I will not get involved in these petty things, I will follow my heart. I believe we can all do things to improve society and it only happens from the bottom. Have you ever seen politicians doing good? I haven’t, so far; so I will not waste this life time waiting for the “big ones” to do things while they drink champagne and fly first class.


Ladies and gentlemen now my 10 beloved tagged ones:


MARCELLA of Belly up www.tinkerbellys.blogspot.com
MARLA of Butts and Ashes
www.buttsandashes.blogspot.com
NEVINE of Dreams Delirium and other mind talk
www.nevine-sultan.blogspot.com
BOB of Just kicken it around
www.plainolebob.blogspot.com
JUSTYNA of Love lives in the kitchen
www.lovelivesinthekitchen.blogspot.com
SHAWNA of My sacred insanity
www.mysacredinsanity.blogspot.com
SARAH of The Good girls
www.thegoodgirls.blogspot.com
DAN of Vacant Mind
www.brody-ninjafunk.blogspot.com
KATE of Secret Office Confessions
www.secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com
LILY of Becoming an author
www.lilianrobinson.com


Dear blog friends I have tagged you because I do love reading your blogs and , although I am very busy at the moment (as SOCIETY CHANGER!) I try to be there for you , as much as I can. Please tag other 10 bloggers and let us know where you’ll be and what you’ll be doing in 10 years time.

Love & Rainbow


9 comments:

  1. thank you lorenza! what a lovely tag! i'm really honoured :) congrats also on yours!
    have a sweet day. hugs from kilan,
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for honoring me! I hope that in ten years I'll be right here on this farm, still writing and playing with grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved to hear about your vision, Lorenza,
    and that you would follow your heart. That's great !
    Just be sure to mail me when you decide to come here, you' re always welcome:), because I 'm living for 6 months a year in Brussels.
    Brussels is my home, as well!
    Betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for tagging me. I feel so special. I love your vision of you in 10 years.

    I am in the middle of a ssuccesion of continuous posts. As soon as I come to the end I will guess at where I will be in 10 years and tag 10 other people. Thanks again for all of your support.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your vision of you in ten years! i wish i could be there (in tuscany) with you. now i have to think hard for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUSTYNA: you are most welcome. I do love baking and your blog is a Heaven for me.

    LILY: I am sure you will be exactly where you are meant to be...probably your farm...

    BETTY: you are most welcome to come visit me in South Africa and share the most amazing life energy...

    SHAWNA: you deserve to be tagged because you write from your soul XXX

    SARAH: I can see you very well in Tuscany, eating healthy food and enjoying life. It will happen XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorenza, thank you for this honor. I'm truly surprised! And I can't think of a better way to live than to follow your heart. I've never been tagged before, so I will try and think 10 years ahead from now, and see where it all goes. Hopefully, I will post on this soon. Again, thank you for thinking of me. :-)

    Hugs,
    Nevine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! It would truly be a better world in ten years if you're vision would come to be.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lorenza! I have emerged from my pile of work and I find out I was tagged way back in March!
    so sorry to have missed this

    - I loved reading about your vision of where you will be in 10 years...NOT a politician (lol :) but a society changer - true change happens from the bottom....OH it does my heart good to read that - !

    I will respond to the tag and tage others - this should be interestsing!

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged