Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DOG TRAINING

I just want to write something that lie outside the flow of Pure Energy but that was such a strong image for me. Few days ago, in a hi fi shop, there was Michael Jackson’s famous music as background and that was absolutely good, a nice jump in the past, in our teens days. What stroke me was that all the people of my age or even older, lining up to the tills, were following the rhythm with their foot, or leg, or arm, or finger, eyes lost in the past. So I wondered wow, look at that…everybody is dancing freely in their souls, trying to keep their bodies steady, maintaining a posture to keep on queuing but if they could they would step out of the line and break dance! Or at least they would do Michael’s famous moon step (or moon foot?) and their bodies are just exulting with happiness because of this music that was forgotten.

We had just bought Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” because my children, since he died, wanted to have his music, but I must honestly say that I had forgotten about this genius of music and how much I loved to dance his music.

So this morning, driving to dog training , yes, still Max the German shepherd who listen to me at home but never at training…too many distractions I guess… I put the cd Thriller on and started to sing at the top of my voice because I am bad, I am bad, you know it I’m bad… Billie Jean is not my lover, she is just a girl who claims that I’m the one, but the kid is not my soooooon…the thing itself was not bad, except for the people’s looks at the traffic light or shall I say robot, like a real South African? Well guys, you cannot image how good I felt afterwards, especially because my day had started it is not my fault, I swear the wrong way. To add the icing on the cake, at the last robot I started to scream like an hysterical possessed woman completely out of herself oh I loved it, it was pure physical pleasure…mmmm and I stopped only when I could see my dog’s look, terrified,  from the rear-view mirror.

Then I just smiled at myself for the performance, well done you are a star parked my car, and off I went for one of the most rewarding dog’s training session I ever had.

 

Love & rainbow

 

Copyright 2009 Lorenza Verdini

2 comments:

Pure Energy at Blogged