Monday, August 24, 2009

I AM STILL BAD AT COMPUTER STUFF

The miracle did not happen. Rome was not built in a day, I guess...  I am still very bad with the computer and this "monster" takes advantage of me! What is happening now, is that you see strange colors in my writing and it is not meant to be like that ! It just happens and I do not know how to control or stop it! I need to wait for Isobel to come back from holidays to try to fix it. So in the meantime, apologies for all the difficulties that can arise during the reading. It is truly hard to cope with a "possessed" machine for someone like me, peaceful and old-fashioned... Often I wake up early in the morning (5 o'clock in winter time is early isn't it?) to write my morning pages, strictly by hand, in Italian, on my Moleskine. I just enjoy the total silence of the house, I light a couple of candles on, and I start writing at the candle light, in the dark of the early  morning. Max, our german shepherd, looks at me quite puzzled, but he cannot afford to make disrespectful comments , only because I feed him every day and this scores for me. Although being a fan of the handwriting, I wish I could start to communicate with this computer  in order to understand each other, with no mutual expectations, having a fulfilled and mature relationship. Isn't it what we try to pursue in our life? 


Copyright 2009 Lorenza Verdini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure Energy at Blogged