Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BYE BYE GUYS




I haven’t got time.

Still need to finish pack up our luggage.

I keep telling myself I should go.

But I sit here, in front of my computer feeling a bit strange.
It is the first time I leave with my heart full of YOU. 
Filled with all the company and smiles we shared together.
I know it is going to be only a few days break before I reconnect my soul with yours.
But I will miss you.
I hug tightly the few ones who visit me every time I write, and the new ones who are welcome my heart is big, there is room for everybody!

So, tomorrow I’ll fly to Tuscany, with my whole family and I am really looking forward to sharing with you the flavours of a new inspiring piece of Life.

This is the picture of my village, where I belong.
But then, deep inside myself, I know I belong everywhere.

Love & Rainbow

5 comments:

  1. ah...wish i could go with you. i always wanted to go to tuscany. enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorenza, I've been out and about and I've been missing a lot here. At first I though you're moving somewhere else for good. Hope you enjoy this vacation. Take care! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorenza, you're so sweet!!
    Tuscany is great! Have a wonderful time.
    Enjoy your vacation!
    I'll miss you!
    hugs husg

    P.S
    Thanks for following. I 'm your new follower too
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww sounds wonderful! my soul will be here waiting to reconnect when you get back! I can't wait to here of this adventure! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. SARAH, KIM, BETTY, SHAWNA : Thanks I am really going to miss you for a few days! You are part of my life, exactly like old friends.
    I'll do my best to try to share as much as I can of my Italian vacation.
    I'll keep on reading your wonderful blogs

    LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged