Thursday, September 10, 2009

BODY'S WISDOM

For my birthday, I received a wonderful present, from my friend Ana who is one of the Angels’ Gang (as I like to call my dearest friends). I got a book. I love books, I am crazy for books, I like the smell of paper and the feeling of getting lost in a bookshop where time stops going by. I love people writing, I love being one of those people. The book is THE JOURNEY by Brandon Bays. Till that time I was still reading only in Italian, being lazy about pushing myself into a deeper relationship with the idiom of my host country. So I got the book, cuddled it like a baby and started to read it.

I was about to break down the wall that was still keeping me apart from a new world, the world of alternative medicine.

Till that moment I had no clue of what alternative medicine or mind healing was; I was not into it at all, as I was coming from a "traditional thinking" environment. But from the very beginning of the book I understood that I had started a journey into the endless possibilities of my mind and soul Oh my God, but this is what I am doing…this is what I am feeling…I am helping my body to heal…

I was receiving the normal treatments but I could be above them, above the side effects, above any fear or doubts. I was above everything only because I was deeply INTO LIFE. Being into life meant to release old blockages that were stored into my cells memory. Into my soul. I had, like most of us, old unsolved issues, which were contributing to build up my daily unhappiness and feeling of lack.I was naturally FORGIVING whoever or whatever was to forgive. Reading THE JOURNEY was a revelation: I started to know about our cells and their “memory”, about their amazing working process realizing that we are more than numbers but pure energy. So the Journey, according to Brandon Bays experience, is a pure technique that can help people to unblock negative energy stored in our cells' memory. She was very close to Deepak Chopra’s cells’ theory described in his amazing book QUANTUM HEALING. I read both books and carried on putting together the puzzle's pieces. The more I read, the more the whole picture was clear to me. It was magic, I cannot describe my feelings otherwise. I felt like Colombo finding a new world but what really touched me was that I had already done, spontaneously, what was described in the book. I am so blessed. So, I decided to go for a Journey session, which is basically a visualisation technique. I found a fantastic Journey Practitioner and booked my appointment. This was few days before the ultrasound that had to confirm the tumour size. I had already felt that the lump was smaller but I could not “quantify” how much it had shrank. When I went for the session, the lump felt to me like a small nut. From a golf ball to a small nut, not bad at all, in two months time.

So I had the session. I need to write a special post to describe it because it has been an unforgettable experience. Now I just want to say that few days later, when I went to have my ultrasound done, there was nothing left. There is nothing left, oh my God, Adolph is not there anymore. In that right moment, with the doctor speechless with joy I experienced something so deep and indescribable: I was communicating with my body I am in touch with my inner Wisdom, with the Source of Life. So, off I went, deeply moved, to give the good news to my family and friends.

 

 

Copyright 2009 Lorenza Verdini

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorenza, it is 7.40 am here and you've made me already very awake and blessed. Thank you for you blog. I wish we would live nearby.

    I will keep following your journey. I know every life is beautiful and worthily to live.

    love
    Ellen
    www.elleninamerika.com

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged