Wednesday, September 30, 2009

VACANT AWARD

Today is a great day. I got my first award ever. Well, I am a baby blogger which means I still have a long way to go. I don' t feel I have achived a goal, I won't take my "audience" for granted and won't relax in my writing task (that is a lie, I am always relaxed while I am writing). I think I got a good input to improve my natural inclination in doing my best. Thanks Dan.
The reason why you cannot see the award is because I cannot succeed in pasting it on my blog. I don't honestly know what is wrong with my blog or with me but I'll commit myself in finding out. So by now it is a VACANT AWARD .You cannot see it but it is there. There is a kind of side effect about writing on a blog: I get very much inspired and all the small daily things , which don't seem to be important, are source of inspiration and thinking. And writing. At present I feel I have lost the way: the original idea, of sharing my own experience with others, seems to be on stand-by as my mind (but mainly my tummy) is overcrowded with ideas to share with you all. I write with my tummy, because words always flow from deep inside it is never coming from "up there". Never too rational. That is why I am not intellectual; I cannot write "literature" like a wonderful friend of mine suggested because literature comes from your mind. My writing always come from a place deep inside myself. I do not get inspired looking for inspiration. It happens when I meditate and get in touch with my Inner Wisdom; I finish my meditation and I realised I have got a great idea. Or I am cooking and all of a sudden that idea pop out. Whatever activity I am doing there is NEVER my mind involved when I get a good idea. Einstein, who was a very spiritual man (very few know about it) wrote that he got his best intuitions while taking a shower.
So I have decided to write few posts more on my mind healing experience, to close the circle and to give a meaning to the past posts. And then I ll set myself free. Free like the wind. Free like the stream of consciousness, free like the scirocco , the wind from the tuscan coast. Free like a child stealing chocolate to his granny. Free like it is meant to be. Because my wake up call taught me how to knock down the Censor, alias my left brain. It is still trying to lift his head, it is hard to die, but I am determined in making meat balls of it.
So, thanks again Dan for passing your award to me and to the other wonderful bloggers.


Love & Freedom
Lorenza


Copyright 2009 Lorenza Verdini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure Energy at Blogged