Monday, September 14, 2009

THE JOURNEY part 1

The Journey is basically a visualisation session where you go inside your body and see what’s there. It is a guided the experience where the practitioner is very important. There is no hypnosis or other techniques, only closing your eyes, relax and answer to the practitioner ‘s questions. It is a very natural way to release blockages stored inside one’s memory. Letting go is one of the most difficult things for a human being but it is also the way to feel free. Once we let go of old painful or bothering issues, we are on the path of FREEDOM. This is my Journey session, the way I recorded it on my Italian journal, about a month after I had it. I will write dividing it into several parts but it all happened in one session. The Journey started inside my breast...



I am breathing deeply, beating a time that is timeless, ancestral. I am alone with myself and the familiar shell of my body. I enjoy feeling my relaxed limbs and the stream of Life in me. I suddenly realise that all around me it is dark, except for some candlelights along the stairs. I start being curious and go down. It’ s like if I am looking for something that is waiting for me. I am wearing a white linen nightshirt but I don’t feel cold, I feel I am in a familiar place. I start going down the stairs, slowly, observing the candlelights on the ground. The stairs seem to be endless, each time I reach a place, I could carry on going down. I stop at a landing where the stairs divide in two: one goes even downer and it is darker; the other one on my left leads to a door that gives off an extraordinary light. I feel I want to open that door because behind it there is something or someone waiting for me. I open it and find my sister Betty smiling and warmly hugging me. We look at each other intensely, communicating without talking. Our hearts don’t need words. We get onto the open shuttle that is waiting for us, it has comfortable seats but what attracts me is a big golden flashing button. I push it and we take off at the speed of light. We land into a cave whose inside walls are smooth and pink; I feel it is a quiet place, healthy. We take the torches from the shuttle to see well: everything is pink and incredibly smooth but a big grey stone that looks like a bench. We get closer, I feel very curious, Betty follows me; we feel like being on holiday in Wonderland. The grey stone is porous like pumice; I look at it attentively then I stretch out on it. I like it, it is fun, so we both start to play: I behave like a movie star, she takes pictures of me. We feel cheerful and thoughtless. We decide to go somewhere else but all of a sudden I want to have a last look at the stone. I go back approaching it with my torch. I can see that underneath the stone’s surface there is multitude of white specks that move franticly everywhere trying to get out of it. Betty and I move away and sit down still staring at the stone. Suddenly the stone starts sparkling from the left corner; it looks like fireworks that become bigger and bigger till it covers the whole stone. When it ends there is no more stone left but only a pebble that has a white vein that looks like an upside down V. How cute, I think, putting it into my pocket before getting into the shuttle. We have enjoyed this first stop so we decide to carry on our trip, trusting our feelings. I push the golden button again. 

 

 

Copyright 2009 Lorenza Verdini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure Energy at Blogged