Tuesday, September 15, 2009

THE JOURNEY part 2

The second part of the Journey takes us into my right hand, probably because at the time it was sore for a drip’s needle that had come out of the vein, during my first chemo, making my hand swollen and bluish. Then it takes us into my womb.

 

 

All of a sudden we find ourselves in a very messy place: I see lots of wooden cases on the floor that seem the explosive’s ones of the pirates. I can’t help thinking that I wouldn’t be amazed to meet Jack Sparrow. We get our torches again to see better and I see four strings suspended in the air, they could be a musical instrument’s strings but they are huge. Inside, a muddy green liquid is flowing and a big knot blocks the second string. I have the feeling I am hearing voices from far; I suddenly realise that it’s the white specks’ sound. They are trapped and want to flow freely. My sister and I feel that we need to do something to help, but what exactly? We look intensely into our eyes and, hugging each other we softly put our cheeks over the knot to warm it up. It is a tender hug, a hug of warmth and love. We stay like that, timeless and thoughtless, for a while. When we lift our cheeks, the knot is undone; the white specks are flowing free and happy again. We look around, the feeling is that everything is all right, tidy, maybe it is time to keep on with our journey.

The shuttle is inviting us with its flashing golden button. I know I still need to visit and see many places. I push the button and one second later we find ourselves in a place that seems to be the Moon or a planet. The ground is smooth with some prominences that look like mushrooms. I am suddenly attracted by something, which is a silver rocky wall and seems to be endless…we get closer to see better and touch it: it is not a porous surface but hard to the touch. We touch it and touch it and touch it again, we need to know where we are. Then we look up for the edge of the wall and we realise that there is a round opening above our heads that connects us with the beautiful open sky. It is a wonderful sensation, like breathing only pure air, like to be born. From the round opening comes a beam of light, it is beautiful and unexpected, a true gift. We slowly go under the beam and, softly it catches and lifts us from the ground in a timeless cosmic dance. We have no body, there is no weight, only this circular slow rhythm of the dance. We stay like that, suspended in the air, for a while. It is only pure joy, we are soaked with the Light, feeling the Life energy. After indefinite time, the beam put as back on the floor. I cannot describe my feelings: it is only Life, Energy, Happiness. We leave for another unknown destination, my Journey is not finished yet.

 

 

Copyright 2009 Lorenza Verdini

3 comments:

  1. wow Lorenza, this is indeed a blessing you were able to experience it! I am so happy for you! I will keep reading the rest of your Journey!

    love
    Ellen
    www.elleninamerika.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting visualization--curious to see how it continues.

    I only write blogs at this time, but I hope to go further into other types of writing--any advice?

    Please do come read my blod at http://cherylsolis.bravejournal.com--Comments welcome!!I also have a real passion for Thai and Indian food, as well as REAL Chinese (lived there for 3 years), and have many entries on China. Sounds like you need a Past Life Reading! You should check out http://www.angelilluminations.com/tarot.htm where you can get a Tarot and/or a Past Life Incarnations reading!

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have a look at your blogs with pleasure, thanks for reading mine. there is lots more interesting things to come

    Ciao Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged