Thursday, September 24, 2009

PURE ENERGY the poem

I wrote this poem on the 19 July 2008, long before I thought I could write this blog. I found it today, in a hidden page of a notebook and decided to share it with You.

 

PURE ENERGY

Burn this candle.

And think of me.

And thinking of me, you will see my eyes.

And in my eyes you will see the mountains

The oceans, the sky.

You will ear the sound of the waves

Your mother’s laughter

The first breath of a child

The seagull’s cry.

And then you’ll see the eyes

Of all those before us

And those who will be after us.

And in their eyes you will see yours.

Because yours and mine are ONE.

We are all one in the Universe.

We are all pure energy.

 

 

 

Love & rainbow

 

 

 

Copyright 2009 Lorenza Verdini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure Energy at Blogged