Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BODY TALK


It is a bright hot summer day.

I actually need badly to wear my sunglasses.

Which ones? The black, the brown, the dark violet ones?

I love sunglasses. I love hats. But most of all I love books and candles. I cannot cook if I don’t light the candles on. I must have a book on my bedside table or in my car and when I am in the bookshop I am in heaven.

 

My level of energy is low today I must accept it and let it go.

 

Nothing’s wrong with my life.

 

An explosion of adjustments is happening inside, within the Intelligence that is taking care of my health. The same Intelligence that makes our nails and hair grow against our rational will, that coagulates a wound and fight viruses and cancerous cells.

 

I had my first BODY TALK session yesterday.

 

I went in the same place where we gather for the Artist Way’s Circle (see “The Seekers”): nature, silence, waterfall and the most amazing coffee shop. Full immersion in positive energy.

 

After a cappuccino that is my addiction, honestly Doc. Ela and I went into the room for our session.

She basically talks to the inner Intelligence to establish new balance  and harmony in between our internal organs that are able to heal themselves. External factors, such as bad food quality, stress, pollution and so forth, can create an unbalance that leads to illnesses. The body talk reminds the Intelligence that it is time to “tidy the mess up”, TO COOPERATE AGAIN because they are a team.

The session consists of a silent talking from the practitioner to the body, using a soft muscle pressure on the wrist and then tapping the fingers on the crown of the head ant the sternum.

Oh I was feeling so good… By the end on the session, when I thought she was still keeping her hand on my tummy, I could feel a kind of cool pressure, like if her hand was cold. It was a very nice feeling. I then realised, while still having that physical sensation that she was not there anymore because she had gone to her desk to write what came out during the session. I am feeling a healing pressure on my tummy, who is doing it? I decided not to investigate with my rational mind; there is nothing really to prove at least for me besides the physical sensation of well being.

 

Today I feel drained but I know why. I can feel the men at work in the building site of my body.

I can feel there is a kind of adjustment in cleaning out all the bad stuff that, whether one likes it or not, are collected in our bodies.

 

I trust my body, I love my body, I need my body. The way it is. As a gift to make this earthly experience something worthwhile.

 

I love my wrinkles; well they are not so many yet.

I love my safety tube around my waist. I could get rid of it with 100 abdominal a day but why torturing my body? Can’t I leave it in peace and healthy?

 

I love it because it is my body, the only one I have and will always have to be here with you in this right moment.

 

If you can’t see the beauty in it, you’d better go quickly for an eyes and soul’s check up!

 

 

Love & rainbow

 

 

Copyright2009LorenzaVerdini

6 comments:

  1. i agree with most of them, except for the wrinkles and the safety tube on my bod. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I can accept wrinkles (but I am lucky I haven't got that many!) but I should be more active in exercising... although the tube is not that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear friend you are right.... we should love our bodies...I often consider it as a box containing myself and this brings me not to care about it and not to love it at all.....and this is not right
    "it is time to tidy the mess up"

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it is our Ferrari here on Earth... But we can choose also a Fiat 500 and it is still fine... as long as it works! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always stay up until past midnight and it's depriving me of sleep. Guess I should change that.

    Have a good day. Off to bed after one more comment.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. KIM: THANK YOU FOR SHARING OUR TIME WITH ME

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged