Monday, November 23, 2009

GHOSTS


I believe in the Ghost of Technology.

It happens anytime I want to do things “properly” with my computer. Something goes wrong. Strange languages appear from nowhere, Internet connection is on but Internet has gone for coffee break. I can almost hear the ghost whistling in my ears I’ll get you wherever you are. No matter how you want to hide your weakness I’ll be over you. Forever.

So basically I wrote a new post this morning, saved it on as a word document on my memory stick and when I tried to put it on another computer (ah, that is a long story…where and when I write…) it came out with hieroglyphics…

I tried to negotiate a truce with the Ghost but it didn’t work.

I promised, I begged, I implored, I bent my knees.

I did not work. Merciless wandering spirit !

So I have just decided that because I am bloody busy I will let you know that:

  1. Next week we’ll be leaving to Italy for 5 weeks, so I’ll be posting from my beloved Tuscany for a while. This makes a huge difference in the atmosphere, flavours and writing!
  2. I will spend one of the five weeks in the middle of the Black Forrest, in Germany, in a silent retreat where I’ll do lots of yoga, meditation, breathing exercises and WRITING as there won’t be any talking! I am really looking forward to it.
  3. My commitment for 2010: finding a computer course that possibly will set me free from the slavery of the Ghost! Any suggestion?
  4. Last but not least I wish to welcome Miss Rae in between my followers: she is making my day because she broke off the steady heavy number of 23, that was as heavy as a grave, being my 24th follower! Thanks for joining, I am glad I am growing !

I love you all!

Love & rainbow

5 comments:

  1. You are quite welcome. I am glad to be 24. I only wish I could say that was my age. Have a safe trip and great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like wonderful trips await you. enjoy and have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAE: Welcome welcome! Happy to get to know you. I love your blog....

    SARAH: thanks Sarah I am looking forward to it but I will still be with you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Italy is waiting for you!!!!!! but leave the gost overthere!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SERE: yeap... I am flying faster than the ghost

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged