Monday, November 9, 2009

RAINBOW OF WISDOM


 

Just some quotes from books I have enjoyed. The rainy season has started; we are just under a huge rainstorm. Atypical, it should happen in the evening. Still so powerful and inspiring to be so close to the force of nature and feeling to be a tiny speck in the Universe. This speck, with his soul, can do miracles.

 

 

 

 

When I go about my everyday existence, I am in charge of two worlds, the little one in me and the big one around me. My appraisal of every minute detail “out there”, the sun, the sky, the chances of rain, the words other people say, the shadows cast by office buildings, is matched by an event “in there”. INFINITE CHOICE is open at every second for me to alter the shape of the world, for it has no shape other than what I give it.

 

There is no more beautiful experience than when the world expands beyond its accustomed limits. These are the moments when reality takes on splendour.

 

From Quantum Healing, Deepak Chopra


 

No matter what happens to you in your life, you alone have the capacity to choose your response to it. When you form the habit of searching for the positive in every circumstance, your life will move into its highest dimensions. This is one of the greatest of all the natural laws.

 

 

When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary projects, all of your thoughts break their bonds: your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction and you find yourself in a new great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive and you discover yourself to be a greater person than you ever dreamt yourself to be.

 

From The Monk who sold his Ferrari, Robin Sharma

 

 

 

When Michelangelo was asked how he created a piece of sculpture, he answered that the statue already existed within the marble…Michelangelo’s job, as he saw it, was to get rid of the excess marble that surrounded God’s creation.

So it is with you. The perfect you isn’t something you need to create, because God already created it…Your job is to allow the holy spirit to remove the fearful thinking that surrounds your perfect self.

 

Marianne Williamsom

 

 

Love & Rainbow

8 comments:

  1. Lorenza, God musta felt like kidding around when he put me in that marble.
    BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Michelangelo? How many beers before finding You?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how Michelangelo perceived his canvas. Guess all we need to really do is polish ourselves and let out that shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd better start searching my michelangelo. i hope it's not too late for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIM: YES that is exactly the message. let's let ourselves shine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. SARAH: it is never too late...life is only the present moment. Past is not real. Neither future because it is only a projection of our mind, too often a fearful projection. We we focus on the pleasure of writing the writer comes out. If I think how we ll get something published, the fear stops us from doing. Let's shine, now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are totally right Lorenza. Fear kept me from writing for a long time because of all of my worry about publishing.

    That is not my purpose in writing anymore. I am enjoying it for what it is in this moment.

    (smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shawna: I have the same feeling. I am not focusing on the possibility to get publish but on the CREATION

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged