Thursday, October 1, 2009

LOVELY AWARD


Please stand up for the ceremony, five minutes silence before the National Italian Anthem.

 

Parapa’ parapa’ parappappapaa’

Fratelli d’Italia

L’Itaaaaalia s’e’ desta

Dell’elmo di Scipio s’e’ cinta la testa…

 

I always wondered why most anthem sound so sad. I enjoy the Italian one because it is joyful. I would like to know, from my British friends, what do they think of the fact that God should save the Queen. What about all the others? 

 

Today it is chilly outside and cloudy, the perfect day to celebrate and bring a smile in everybody’s life.

 

Because whatever happens, today and tomorrow, It ‘ll happen for a reason and in that reason there will be something good to learn.

 

So let us welcome today’s experiences and let’s sit together in class: ssssshhhh teacher Life is talking.

 

 

Love & Rainbow

Lorenza

Copyright2009LorenzaVerdini

6 comments:

  1. I was visited by a friend today, whose husband's cell phone went off at 2 a.m. in the morning playing "God Save the Queen". Of course, as true patriotic Brits they had to stand up and salute the Queen -in bed? Can you picture that? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "teacher Life" ~ love it! I am seeing the spider web developing in the blogging world. Recognizing the same people stopping in on the same blogs, visiting someone new and running into someone "old." This intertwined web brought me here, and I like it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Shawna, you are really welcome. Please put yourself comfortable, lift your feet and enjoy a good cappuccino with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isobel I would not know how to be decent in front of a queen even during the day wearing my best italian clothes, imagine with my pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is always something new to learn in your life only if you are willing enough to try it out. As far as national anthem is concerned, every nation and every citizen must be proud of their national anthem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Vinay I think you are right, we are all very proud of our origins, countries and anthem, even when we do make light jokes about it.
    Our deepest roots......

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged