Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LET ME BE

What do you do when you need to pray and don’t know how to do it?

I listen to my heart.

 

 

 

Please God, help me forgiving.

Please help me to live in harmony and balance.

Loving unconditionally.

Help me to accept the differences.

Show me the way.

Light up my fire.

Give me a spark when it is dark.

Let me focus on Life.

Teach me how to pray.

Set me free.

Set me free.

Set me free.

Teach me forgiveness.

Unconditional Love.

Light.

Nothing come from outside.

Open up my heart.

Let it flow.

Let me walk on your path.

Hold my hand while I am learning.

Let me go when it is my time.

Let me stay to make my journey beautiful.

Let me be a free spirit.

Let me be.







Copyright2009LorenzaVerdini

6 comments:

  1. SO GOOD.... SO PEACEFULL...I'LL BRING IT ALWAYS WITH ME.....THANKS MY FRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to your heart... even when it is hurting.
    Never listen to your mind.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish the two didn't argue so much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that is the big problem...The mind's interferences. I agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like all the random thoughts in my mind before I sleep....

    Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's the heart or the mind speaking....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the challenge: to detect who is talking and then only listen to your heart.....

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged