Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SHERLOCK HOLMES


I have finally decided to pass on my award to two lovely blogs, completely different from one another.

THE GOOD GIRLS by Sarah, who entertains with her talented way of writing, always surprising the readers. I like the feeling of no time and no space that I get from her posts, jumping from one place and time to another. I am always looking forward to reading her and I do it anytime she posts something new.

KIM UNDER THE SUN by Kim. I like this blog very much because it is a creative blog. Words can beautifully blend with photos, artistic photos.  Kim is an artist exploring new frontiers of the human being. I do love this blog.

Well done to these two newly awarded LOVELY BLOG.

Because I am still bad at computer stuff, you can find their links on my Blogroll.


Today I wanted to show you how beautiful is the South african nature, putting nice photos on my post. But I could not find my photos anymore. Vanished. Gone. My computer does not hold my beloved photos anymore. I'll have to recall at Sherlock Holmes talent to find out what happened, before strangling somebody (who?who?who?). I keep on feeling annoyed by this accidents: I try to accept those linked to my incapacity of being good and independent at computer stuff, but I struggle to accept the Fate interference (mmmmhhhhh........). 

Was it because of last night storm? Or maybe because food was too spicy ? Or because my kids kept on fighting the whole day, that I ended up with a migraine thinking does anybody need an au-pair with experience, speaking fluently three languages, cooking well, always happy and cheerful (almost...) ? I also thought I could look for adoption, if a mother can be adopted.
I know the reason why they fight, basically no. 2 vs. no. 4... but please give me a break, stop polluting my living space...

I need to go now, the raincoat is on the wall hanger, the pipe is still in my pocket, Watson is waiting downstairs...


Love & Rainbow



Copyright2009LorenzaVerdini

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lorenza! Thank you so much for this award. I'm flattered. I don't have a new post yet but I surely will mention this.

    I'm sorry to hear about your photos. It's digital so there should be a chance to recover them as long as you still have the original hard drive even if they got erased.

    The last thing we want is to find out our old photos lost or ruined. In my case, most of my childhood photos got infested by insects. I'm hoping to recover what I can when I visit home this Christmas. We don't have digital back then so it's kind of hard to accept. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will adopt you - i love italian food! my garage is big enough for your kids too. :)

    thank you so much for the lovely award and your kind words. i am so very much flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will adopt you too....Sarah we have to get in touch and organize the whole thing ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. KIM, SARAH, SERENA: Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I love garages...

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged