Sunday, September 27, 2009

I MISS YOU (index finger pointed out) !

What do you do if you cannot sleep at night and it is not because of the coffee you had before going to sleep? I write. You write. He writes. We write. You write. They write. Drinking herbal tea because I cannot REALLY drink coffee this time of the night.

I am thinking that I miss your comments. But this is not the reason why I cannot sleep, honestly. I wish I could put more pathos in this post but I know I won't succeed. I miss your comments as the most important food for the soul. I miss you fellow traveller, mother of three, Shrek and Fiona, beautiful soul, busy career woman, web site designer, doctor, writer, fast food employee, depressed one, happy one, teacher and student, inventor, love seeker, gay and lesbian, Cinderella, old school mate. I miss you ex-boyfriend and lover. I miss you my best friend. I miss the story behind your face. I miss you as source of exchange. So I just write a quick reminder:

1. The official languages of this blog are:English, Italian , French. Options available: some Spanish, Arabic, German,Portuguese, Zulu, Afrikaans and few Italian dialects (as long as you comment, other languages are accepted)

2. My blog is very basic which is another way of saying that probably it has a boring layout. I know my limits, but I try to make it more dynamic although "I am still bad at computer stuff".
I get so frustrated when I follow the instructions and cannot even upload a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I 'll get there, I'll get there, I'll get there...

3. You are welcome to rate it: I 'll never know what mark I got from you, so I' ll still love you.

4. My children are proud of me and this is the main reason why I think I have to keep on writing, they think I am FAMOUS (ssshhhhhhhh don't tell them the truth). The second best reason is that I cannot help loving writing. Is that enough?

5. My family does not read my blog. It sounds sad, I know but the reason is that they don't understand English and are disappointed I did not write in Italian. So I cannot have their support that, as every young blogger know, is soooooooooooooooo important.

6. We all have a hectic life, children, partners, dogs, cats, in-laws, and we are all busy working, writing and reading so I cannot expect you to be always there. I understand. Honestly. But if you spend 90 seconds or less on my blog, probably you could spend 99 seconds and tell what you think about it. This is the only way to improve for me and get good energies. So if you drop a comment now and then, with nonchalance, I promise they 'll be kept as the most precious treasure. I enjoy them all.

Last but not least I LOVE YOU ALL. Even if you don't comment my blog.
Hope you sleep tight.


Love & Rainbow



4 comments:

  1. haha. ciao! just dropping by to say hello and this post made me smile!^-^ Please do write as much as you can, don't ever lose the passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sassy! You are welcome to stay and read the next one, first class ticket offered !
    I'll lose my head but not my passion! That's a promise

    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorenza, a lovely award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Pure Energy at Blogged